wire-frame • fine art publishing • web and print solutions for artists and galleries
Terms and ConditionsWE ART and we care deeply about the prints and services we provide, so to protect your rights and ours, and those of the artists whose work is displayed on this website, we would kindly ask that you read the following terms and conditions.
- 1. Prices quoted on this website may increase as each edition sells, and prices we quote in emails or other communications are valid for seven days. All orders are processed in UK pounds sterling.
- 2. Payments by credit or debit card are processed via the PayPal website. You do not need a PayPal account to pay by card and we do not receive your card details. PayPal also helps you, and us, if anything goes wrong. For more information please see PayPal's policy on « Buyer Protection »
- 3. By placing an order you are making an offer to purchase from us, and the email we send you when your order is shipped constitutes our acceptance of your offer.
- 4. Orders are sent using insured shipping and a signature will be required on delivery, but before you (or someone else) signs please check the packaging and if it is damaged then sign for it as 'damaged'. If the contents are also found to be damaged then please contact us and we will either replace it free of charge or issue a full refund.
- 5. Orders shipped to some destinations may incur customs and import charges which you will need to pay, as we can neither pay nor refund these charges under any circumstances. Your order will also need to clear customs and may be opened for inspection, so please allow up to twenty-five days for delivery.
- 6. We wiil email you when your order is shipped and you should then receive it within twenty-five days (usually much sooner). If it has not arrived after this time then please « contact us »
- 7. If you return an item to us please include the original packaging. We recommend you use insured shipping and retain your proof of posting since responsibility for the item remains with you until it reaches us.
- 8. You may cancel your order within seven working days of receiving it and return it to us, though please note that refunds for cancelled orders do not include shipping costs and may take up to thirty days.
- 9. Unframed prints are easily marked by fingernails and fingerprints so please handle your print with care and hold it by its edges until it is framed behind glass. We cannot accept returns if a print is marked or otherwise damaged following delivery.
- 10. Our prints are colour matched to the original artworks but computer screens are not, so the colours on your screen may not be identical to those of the actual artworks.
- 11. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will never disclose your details to third parties. The exception to this is your name and delivery address which will be printed on the packaging label when your order is shipped.
- 12. This website is owned and operated by wire-frame ltd. Our prints must not be reproduced nor images of them used in any way without the prior written permission of the copyright holder.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions then please « contact us »